to conclude an agreement on organizing visits to the exclusion zone and the zone of unconditional (mandatory) resettlement
This Offer is an official offer addressed to individuals by the Internet service of leisure and entertainment chernobylquest.com. (hereinafter referred to as the Organizer) for organizing study tours to the Chernobyl exclusion zone and the zone of unconditional (compulsory) resettlement (hereinafter referred to as the Zone).
This Agreement is concluded in electronic form, is considered concluded and becomes effective from the moment of its acceptance. The acceptance of the Offer confirms your full, unconditional and irrevocable adherence to all the conditions of the Agreement without any exceptions or restrictions.
“Offer” – this offer of the internet service chernobyltime.com addressed to any individual to conclude an agreement with him to organize trips to the Chernobyl exclusion zone and the zone of unconditional (mandatory) resettlement, on the essential terms contained in this Offer, including all of its applications and additions accepted by paying for the cost of services in the manner prescribed by the Agreement;
“Acceptance” – full, unconditional and irrevocable acceptance by an individual of the conditions of this Offer, made by paying for the cost of services in the manner prescribed by the Agreement;
“Client” – an individual who orders the organization of study tours to the Chernobyl exclusion zone and the zone of unconditional (compulsory) resettlement, as well as the person on behalf of whom, within the framework of the existing powers, the Client enters into an agreement with the Internet service chernobylquest.com on organizing a study tour in Zone
“Agreement” – an agreement to organize a study tour to the Chernobyl exclusion zone and the zone of unconditional (compulsory) resettlement, which is concluded with the Client in accordance with the terms of this Offer at the time of acceptance (acceptance) by the Client of the terms of the Offer;
“Organization of a study tour to the Chernobyl exclusion zone and the zone of unconditional (mandatory) resettlement” – a service provided by the internet service chernobyltime.com in accordance with the terms of the Agreement;
“Basic Information” – information, including communication tools of the Client and the internet service chernobylquest.com, published on the website chernobylquest.com.
CONTENT AND ORDER OF THE ACCEPTANCE OFFER
1. This offer is an offer of the internet service chernobylquest.com to conclude an Agreement with the Client.
2. The client for the conclusion of the Agreement is registered in the on-line payment or booking system on the website chernobyltime.com, leaving the data necessary for further processing of the order.
The client independently manages the payment and reservation system, and also makes the choice of the desired types and lists of services, forming an application. To make a choice, the Client uses the Basic information, as well as any other information available to him about the services provided on the website chernobyltime.com.
3. The application formed by the Client is his order and is subject to processing by the administration of the internet service chernobylquest.com. The on-line payment and reservation system accepts an application only after the Client has familiarized himself with the terms of this Offer and other necessary information related to the conclusion of the Agreement. By clicking the “Pay” or “Submit an Application” button, the on-line payment and booking system, the Client confirms that he is familiar with all the conditions of this Offer, including the procedure for accepting and processing applications, the terms of the Agreement, Basic Information, the procedure for accepting this Offer. Any actions of the Client after acceptance of this Offer will be carried out within the framework of the concluded Agreement.
4. For any additional information related to the provision of services provided by the internet service chernobyltime.com, the Client may contact the administration of the site chernobylquest.com through the means of communication specified in the “Contact Us” section.
5. After the Client completes the application in the on-line payment and reservation system, it is subject to processing by the administration of the site chernobylquest.com. Based on the results of processing, the administration of the site chernobylquest.com sends the Client a confirmation of the application and payment for the service or an argumentative refusal to confirm the application. If it is not possible to confirm the application, the administration of the site chernobylquest.com has the right to put the Client on a waiting list.
6. Confirming the application, the administration of the site chernobyltime.com offers the Client a choice of a convenient option for him to pay for the cost of services, as well as the format and system of billing.
7. The acceptance (acceptance) of this Offer is a proper confirmation of the conclusion of the Agreement on the organization of visits to the exclusion zone and the zone of unconditional (mandatory) resettlement.
8. By accepting this Offer, the Client confirms that:
– he understands all the essential terms of the Agreement;
– he has all the powers to conclude the Agreement, including on behalf of the persons indicated in his application. Any responsibility related to the authority to conclude the Agreement rests with the Client;
– he understands the procedure for the provision of services;
– he and all the persons indicated in the application received all the necessary information about the services provided by the internet service chernobylquest.com;
– he checked all the terms of the Agreement and agrees with them;
– he knows all the conditions associated with the amendment of the Agreement, its termination, including, but not exclusively, the rules for the application of penalties.
9. The client agrees with the administration of the site chernobyltime.com to the processing of his personal data with the further inclusion of personal data in the client database (according to the Law of Ukraine “On the protection of personal data”), as well as to the transfer of data to organizations that carry out identity verification associated with the regimen and access to the Chernobyl exclusion zone and the zone of unconditional (compulsory) resettlement.
on the organization of visits to the exclusion zone and the zone of unconditional (mandatory) resettlement
Recreation and entertainment online service chernobylquest.com. (hereinafter referred to as the Organizer) for organizing study tours to the Chernobyl exclusion zone and the zone of unconditional (compulsory) resettlement (hereinafter referred to as the Zone) on the one hand, and any individual, hereinafter referred to as the Client acting on his own behalf, as well as within the scope of his authority, on behalf of other persons, the list of which the Client indicates in the application, on the other hand, hereinafter individually referred to as the “Party”, and collectively referred to as “Parties”, have concluded this Agreement on the organization of leisure and entertainment, namely, trips to the Chernobyl exclusion zone and the zone of unconditional (mandatory) resettlement (hereinafter referred to as the Zone).
1. THE SUBJECT OF THE AGREEMENT
1.1. The organizer for a set fee provides the Client, according to his paid online application, the organization of a trip to the Chernobyl exclusion zone.
2. TRIP COST AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
2.1. The cost of the service for organizing a trip to the Chernobyl exclusion zone by the Organizer is determined by the Client’s application, paid through the Internet payment service or indicated in the trip Organizer’s account.
2.2. The cost of the trip payable is determined based on the prices set by the administration of the chernobyltime.com website (both in hryvnias and in foreign currency (translated into hryvnias) – for non-residents). Payment is made by the Client using online payment tools on the website chernobyltime.com or on the basis of the trip organizer’s account on the date specified in the invoice. Residents of Ukraine pay in hryvnias. Non-residents are entitled to choose a different payment currency, indicating it in the application.
2.3. The date of payment is the date the funds are credited to the Organizer’s current account.
2.4. The change in the cost of services determined in the account by the Organizer after the conclusion of this agreement is possible only in cases of a significant change in circumstances related to the deterioration of travel conditions, travel dates, an unexpected increase in transport tariffs, the introduction of new or increase in the existing rates of taxes and fees and other mandatory payments, a sharp changes in the exchange rate of national currencies, and on other grounds provided for by this agreement and the current legislation of Ukraine.
If the cost of the trip increases to 20 percent of the cost indicated in the invoice by the Organizer, such a change in cost by the Organizer is possible no later than 48 hours before the start of the trip. The client is obliged, within one banking day from the moment the Organizer receives a notification about the increase in the cost of the trip by no more than 20 percent, to make a surcharge in the manner prescribed by clause 2.3 of this agreement.
In the event that the cost of the trip exceeds more than 20 percent of the cost indicated in the invoice by the Organizer, the Client has the right to refuse to fulfill the contract, and the Organizer is obliged to return to him all the money received previously, excluding the cost of the trip reservation.
2.5. The organizer, if it is impossible to provide the Client with the ordered trip, has the right to ensure that he is provided with an equivalent trip on another date.
3. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
3.1. The organizer makes every effort to:
3.1.1. Provide the Client with the documents necessary to confirm the status of a person entitled to visit the Zone;
3.1.2. Ensure the provision of services provided for in this Agreement;
3.1.3. Provide the Client with information on:
– basic requirements for registration of exit / entry documents (passport, permission to enter / leave the Zone), including information on the timing of their registration;
– medical warnings regarding the trip, including contraindications for certain diseases, physical conditions (physical disabilities) and the age of clients to participate in the trip;
3.1.4. At the request of the Client, additionally provide the following information:
– trip program;
-characteristic of vehicles engaged in transportation;
-characteristic of hotels and other places for visitors to the Zone, including their location, classification according to the laws of Ukraine, information on confirmation of compliance of hotel services with established requirements, information on the rules of temporary residence, terms and procedure for payment of hotel services (for individual clients);
-about the customs of the local population, monuments of nature, history, culture and other objects of display, which are under special protection, the state of the environment, sanitary and epidemiological conditions;
-on the rules of entry into the Zone;
-o types and methods of providing food during the trip;
– about the date and time of the beginning and end of the trip, its duration;
– information on the minimum number of clients in the group, the timing of informing the Client that the trip will not take place due to the shortage of the group;
– about the price of the trip and the payment procedure;
-means of communication with persons authorized by the Organizer to receive customer complaints.
– take all possible measures to organize the security of the Client.
3.2. Customer agrees:
– timely pay the cost of the services of the Organizer;
– timely arrive at the meeting place of the group;
– provide reliable information about the facts of violation by the Client and / or any of the following persons with him of the legislation, customs and visa regime, if they occurred in the past;
– Comply with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine in relation to visiting the Zone, customs, traditions of the local population, do not violate public order and the requirements of laws in force in the Zone, comply with the internal regulations and fire safety in the places of location and location;
– Pay the expenses actually incurred by the Organizer in case of cancellation of this agreement before the trip;
– Compensate for losses incurred by the Travel Organizer through their unlawful actions or unlawful actions by persons following the Client;
– Independently compensate for losses incurred by persons providing accommodation, meals, delivery, etc., included in the cost of the trip;
– Timely and in full to pay for the use of additional services in places of residence and stay;
3.3. The organizer has the right:
– claim compensation for losses caused by the Client in full;
– change the travel sequence;
– transfer the right to organize the trip to other persons without notifying the Client;
– cancel the trip;
3.4. The client has the right:
– to receive services stipulated by this Agreement;
– to receive objective and complete information about the trip and the Organizer, and other information provided for by this Agreement and the current legislation of Ukraine.
4. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES AND EXEMPTION FROM RESPONSIBILITY
4.1. In case of failure to fulfill the terms of this agreement by the Organizer, the Client has the right to demand the return of paid funds for services not provided, subject to the requirements of paragraph 3.2 of this agreement.
4.2. In case of refusal of the Organizer to execute this agreement, the Client has the right to compensation for documented losses incurred as a result of termination of the contract, except when it happened due to the fault of the Client.
4.3. If it is not possible for the Client to enter the Zone as a result of incorrect registration or passport and / or documents, not reaching the age of 18, all financial expenses for the trip and cancellation of the trip are borne by the Client.
4.4. The Organizer is not responsible and does not reimburse the Client’s financial expenses for paid services, if the Client did not use all or part of the paid services during his stay on the trip or because of his interests, and does not reimburse the Client for expenses that go beyond the services, due to this contract.
4.5. The organizer is not responsible for canceling or changing the time of departure or arrival of vehicles and the related changes in the volume and duration of the trip. In these cases, the responsibility to the Client according to the rules of passenger transportation is borne by the respective transport companies and other third parties in accordance with the law. If the Client refuses the trip, the cost of the trip is not refunded.
4.6. The organizer is not responsible for the safety of baggage, valuables and documents of the Client throughout the trip.
4.7. The Organizer is not liable if, by decision of the authorities or relevant persons, the Client was denied the possibility of entry or exit due to a violation of the rule of law or for other reasons independent of the actions of the Organizer.
4.8. In case of untimely fulfillment by the Client of the obligations stipulated by this agreement, the Organizer is not responsible for untimely and / or incomplete performance of services under this agreement.
4.9. The Organizer’s liability is limited to double the cost of the trip.
4.10. The client has the right to refuse to fulfill this agreement before the start of the trip, provided that the Organizer pays the expenses actually incurred for the services actually provided before the notice of refusal to fulfill this agreement, including, but not exclusively, the cost of booking the services ordered. A disclaimer is submitted by the Client to the Organizer in writing.
4.11. If the Client refuses the trip no later than 21 days before the start of the trip, penalties are not imposed on the Client. The organizer returns the amount of the cost of the trip paid by the Client earlier, with the exception of the commission of the servicing bank.
– If the Client refuses the trip within the period from 20 to 12 days before the start of the trip, the funds that were paid to the Organizer according to the invoice are returned to the Client with deduction of penalties in the amount of 25% of the cost of the trip;
– In case of the Client’s refusal to travel from 11 to 7 days before the start of the trip, the funds that were paid to the Organizer according to the invoice are returned to the Client with deduction of penalties in the amount of 75% of the trip cost (does not apply to promotional trips at a reduced cost);
-If the Client refuses the trip in the period from 7 days or less before the trip, funds that were paid to the Organizer according to the invoice are not refundable to the Client (a penalty of 100% of the trip cost is withheld). This item also applies to promotional trips at a reduced cost.
4.12. If the Client booked a trip as part of a group, but the minimum amount necessary to complete the group was not collected, this Agreement may be terminated at the initiative of the Organizer without reimbursing the Client for losses provided that the Client is notified of this no later than 7 days before the trip. The fee for canceling the application in the cases provided for by this clause of the Agreement, and the cost of the reservation are not collected from the Client.
4.13. In the event that the Client has not fulfilled obligations related to the timely payment of the cost of the trip (section 2 of this Agreement), as well as the obligations stipulated in clause 3.2 of this Agreement, within the established time limits, the conditions of the trip may be changed only by mutual agreement of the Parties, in those cases when such non-performance or untimely performance entails the impossibility of fulfilling its obligations by the Organizer, which is considered the Client’s refusal to travel, and entails the consequences provided for paragraphs 4.10, 4.11. actual agreement.
4.14. Changing the conditions of the trip at the initiative of the Client is considered a refusal of the trip, and entails the consequences provided for in clause 220.127.116.11. actual agreement.
4.15. The Organizer shall not be liable to the Client for the improper provision of services additionally ordered and paid by him on the spot not through the Organizer.
4.16. In the event that the Client and / or any of the following persons do not comply with the terms specified in the travel program, transport tickets, the Organizer shall not be liable to the Client for failure to fulfill his obligations under this Agreement.
4.17. The client is responsible for the correct execution and accuracy of the documents provided to the Organizer necessary for organizing and making the trip.
4.18. The Client independently bears any responsibility for his actions related to his authority to conclude this agreement from other persons.
5. circumstances of force majeure.
5.1.In the event of force majeure circumstances in which the fulfillment of duties becomes impossible, namely: increasing the level of radiation in the Zone, military conflicts, natural disasters, strikes, terrorist acts, epidemics, changes in the social structure, as well as other emergency and force majeure circumstances, which are beyond the control of the parties, including the adoption of a law and / or other regulatory act prohibiting or limiting any action provided for in this Agreement, the parties to they are liable for liability for untimely fulfillment of their obligations under this Agreement. In this case, the party within 3 (three) days from the moment when it became aware of such a circumstance, must notify the other party of the occurrence, the estimated duration and termination of force majeure. The conditions and terms of the trip are transferred until the end of the force majeure circumstances.
5.2. In the event that force majeure circumstances are in force for more than 3 (three) months, the Parties reserve the right to terminate the Agreement unilaterally, provided that the other party is compensated for the actual costs associated with the fulfillment of its obligations.
6. ORDER OF DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
6.1. All disputes related to the execution of this agreement, the parties undertake to resolve through negotiations, and in case of failure to reach an agreement – in a court of appropriate jurisdiction.
6.2. In case of comments on the quality of services, the Client is obliged to immediately notify the Organizer about this and contact the official representative of the accommodation facility or another service provider, and if the comments cannot be resolved and resolved on the spot, by the Client, together with the representative of the accommodation facility or other of the service provider, an act is drawn up with a detailed description of the nature of the Client’s comments and the measures taken to eliminate them. The specified act is made in triplicate and must be signed by the Client and the representative of the accommodation facility or another person providing services. If the Client used the alternative service offered to him, the service contract is deemed to be properly executed and claims in this regard are not accepted. Claims of the Client shall be submitted in writing within 14 calendar days from the date of the end of the trip. The client is obliged to attach to the claim one copy of the duly executed act and other supporting documents. Claims of the Client who did not notify the Organizer of the comments and were not confirmed by the official representative of the accommodation facility or another person providing services and executed by the Client unilaterally are considered unreasonables.
7. DURATION OF THE AGREEMENT.
7.1. The contract comes into force from the moment of its conclusion.
7.2. The Agreement is terminated by the fulfillment by the parties of their obligations in accordance with its terms or by mutual agreement of the parties.
7.3. Each of the parties may require amendments to the Agreement or termination of the Agreement before the start of the trip due to a significant change in the circumstances from which they proceeded when concluding the Agreement, such as:
7.3.1. Significant deterioration of travel conditions, change of travel dates;
7.3.2. Unexpected increase in transport tariffs;
7.3.3. Introduction of new, or increase in existing rates of taxes, fees and other mandatory payments;
7.3.4. A sharp change in the exchange rate of national currencies;
7.3.5. Other grounds provided for by this contract.
9. OTHER CONDITIONS.
9.1. This agreement is made in Russian and is concluded in electronic form. Confirmation of the conclusion of this agreement is the Client’s actions to pay all or part of the amount specified in the Organizer’s account.
9.2. The terms of this Agreement may be changed and supplemented solely by mutual agreement of the parties with the compilation of a written document.
9.3. By signing this agreement, the Client confirms that he acts voluntarily, of his own free will, he has the authority to sign the agreement on behalf of all persons following with the Client, that he and the following persons are acquainted with all information regarding the terms of service.
9.4. The Organizer informs the Client of the information provided for in this agreement through the means of communication specified in the application. Unless otherwise specified, the Customer’s communication means is his email address registered in the on-line payment and booking system. The Client confirms that he bears all the risks associated with the inability to notify the Client by the means of communication indicated by him.